Tuesday 17 April 2012

Once more into the car again...

I needed to use the car to get to work today.  Occasionally, I have to be in at a time that doesn't work with the train that I would usually get when bike-commuting.  It doesn't happen too often but today was one of those days.  The journey in was OK but coming home was awful!  Nose-to-tail traffic all the way across the city and despite the heavy rain showers, I spent most of the journey wishing I was on my bike.

To crown it all I arrived home feeling wound up and stressed so I doubt my family has had the best of me this evening either.  In short, car commuting sucks.  On every level.

On the plus side, a good friend sent me this today via Facebook:


It kind of explains something of the madness of the modern world, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment