Thursday 21 June 2012

A quick update

I've been working away this week and studying for a qualification (hence minimal time to update the blog). However, I did bring my bike and have adventures a-plenty to type up once I have the time...

However, I've also been reading rather a fine book too. It is called "One Man and His Bike" by Mike Carter in which Mr Carter tells the story of having cycling around the entire coast of Britain. As the blurb says, he got bored of the regular cycle-commute and just kept going. Inspiring indeed and definitely worth a read.

3 comments:

  1. I do like a good bike related book about peoples adventures I shall have a look at this one, A good one I read was cycling home from Siberia can't remember the author but a quick Google search will find it, also bike snob NYC is another good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Just Googled it Rob Lilwall was the author

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yeah thanks Mark. I have looked at that one on Amazon too and it looks really interesting. I finished the Mike Carter one and can heartily recommend it - an excellent book!

    ReplyDelete